How do I return an item?
In order to make the return process as smooth as possible for all parties involved please follow the general guidelines listed below. Please contact customer service first to discuss and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization at (855) 845-2935 x 1.
Please remember before you accept any shipment and sign any receipt paperwork from FedEx, UPS, or Common Carrier, that you have inspected your shipment and items for damage or missing product. Any noticeable damage or discrepancies upon delivery should be notated with the delivering service in order to file a claim and receive a credit.
- All return request must be made within 10 days of receipt of the item
- Not all items will qualify for returns. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Rydo Express.
- A standard restocking fee of 30% will be applied to all customer choice returns. This may be modified at the discretion of Rydo Express depending on reorder status, and product availability.
- The buyer must reach a return agreement with Rydo Express. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage during return shipping.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess condition and resell ability before credits will be issued.
- All fees will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued.
- Returns received due to customer errors will be assessed standard restocking fees.
- Online call tags must be used within 15 days of being issued by customer support
Returns and exchanges are not accepted for the following items:
- We cannot accept returned merchandise without a return authorization number. Please contact customer service first to obtain one via Phone (855) 845-2935 x 1 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clearly mark your return paperwork or shipping label with your Return Authorization number. DO NOT write on the box itself. This could cause a deduction in your credit. Ship the product back to the address provided by your customer service representative.
- You can request that Rydo Express schedule to have your product picked up for you. Please remember that the return freight charge may be deducted from your credit due depending on the reason for the return.
- Credits for returned merchandise will be issued within 3 business days upon receipt of receiving the products back at Rydo Express's warehouse.
- Large bulk orders are subject to being nonreturnable. Please confirm with your representative at the time of order if the product you are purchasing in bulk is returnable.
- Any food items including, but not limited to: beverages, sauces, crackers, and perishable/consumable goods.
- Partial cases of opened product (unless it has been damaged in processing or is defective)
- Items not in their original condition and packaging are not returnable